Saturday, March 28, 2009

Recent Events


Last night I went to the Tabernacle with my fam to see the Orchestra at Temple Square. It was AMAZING! They played Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings-- one of my all time favorite pieces. It was so pretty, I just sat there (in those hard benches) and let the music just flow over me; it was the most relaxed I've felt in weeks!

Last Saturday, a friend and I went up to Smith and Edwards-- this seriously random store just north of Ogden. We found a great cut out that we just HAD to take pictures with! What store do you know that sells camo, those little round mirrors dentists use, bulk candy, cowboy boots, bolts/nuts/hinges, used mechanics jump suits (anyone want to be Tim for Halloween?!!), wooden spoons, giant canisters of spices, and ... yeah, it's pretty darn random!

Spring arrived and two days later, just like you'd expect, it SNOWED. UGH! It's pretty, but geesh! Enough already!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Funny! I was there Friday night as well. It was a great concert. Hope things are going well!

Rachael said...

Yeah...I've been to Smith and Edwards, too. Once I think. We always laugh at the exit signs when we head up to Idaho. Quite the store!