This past month has been easier, by which I mean, less crying was involved. I think about my mom everyday and wish she was here for all the fun announcements!
Just recently Alan and Dessire announced to the Facebook world (we knew in December) that they are having baby #2 in August.
Tara announced she will go to the University of Utah after graduating from high school.
Erin was accepted to BYU, so she'll transfer from Weber State in the Fall.
Laurel will be getting married in October sometime.
Amanda and Jim just closed on a new house in Orange City, Florida and will be moving their two little ones sometime this spring to a new city.
I bought a 2012 Hyundai Elantra two weeks ago (it's soooooo cute and I l.o.v.e. it!).
So, basically, our family will experience every major life change in just over one year's time (death, three graduations, a wedding, a baby, moving out of the house, new house, new car, etc.).
Side note: My dad used frequent flyer miles and will fly the three kids and himself to London in June for a 10 day (extremely needed) vacation.
*************
I, with Robert Frost, can say: In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on
1 comment:
wow. That is a lot to go thru, become, change, happen etc etc. You are a rock. this post made me cry just a little bit. The Robert Frost part. (I think you might be one of my heros.)
Post a Comment